TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
Tickets are issued on behalf of the event organisers (“Organisers”) and the ticketholder is subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
- Tickets may be printed or stored on a mobile phone, and must be presented to staff upon request at all venues. Reproduction or duplication of tickets will lead to the ticket being declared void. Where necessary ID will be required to prove eligibility for the purchased ticket, e.g. a valid student card for a Concession ticket.
- The Organisers and/or venues reserve the right to refuse admission or eject a ticketholder:
- for dangerous and/or illegal and/or antisocial behaviour
- for appearing to be under the influence of drugs or intoxicated
- for failing to comply with the reasonable requests of the management
- Use of recording equipment is prohibited in screenings, and professional video and audio recording equipment will not be permitted in any venue.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any damage, loss or expense, except in the instance of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act on their part.
- Tickets are non-refundable if you are unable to attend through no fault of ours.
- In the event of cancellation, ticketholders shall be refunded the face value of their ticket. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel an event at any stage. They also reserve the right to alter the programme without prior notification.
- Ticketholders and anybody attending the festival are responsible for their own valuables, and neither the Organisers nor any of the venues will be liable for any damage or loss to personal property brought to an event.
- Some events may be filmed or recorded; buying a ticket and attending an event affirms your consent to this, unless you opt out by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org or telling us at the event.
- Please arrive in plenty of time for your event. It is not always possible to admit latecomers once the event has started. If a suitable break, or interval occurs it may be possible to allow access; however this shall be at the discretion of the venue management, who reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
- Some events have specified age ranges and it is the responsibility of the ticketholder to ensure that all members of their party adhere to these restrictions. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse access to anybody who fails to produce proof of age upon request for such events.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian aged 16 or over.
- Where available, tickets will be available to purchase on the door at events. Please note that these will be cash-only purchases, and our staff will not have the facility to accept or process credit or debit card transactions on the door. It is strongly advised to purchase tickets in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
- When attending events, you must also comply with any terms and conditions or policies of individual venues.
Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All entrants to every prize draw must hold a ticket for corresponding event at which the contest takes place.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrance instructions to competitions will be detailed on the respective event pages. Should the competition require additional activities to be carried out in advance of or during the event, this will be specified in the entrance instructions. It will be assumed that all entrants have read and agree to abide by the respective entrance instructions.
- If a competition entry requires creative material to be submitted, Cary Grant Festival is unable to accept work that does not abide by the entrance instructions. It reserves the right to disregard work that does not abide by entry instructions, or is believed to be taken from existing creative works, for example, books and film.
- In the event insufficient entries are received, Cary Grant Festival reserves the right to withhold unallocated Prizes.
- The Prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the Prize winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by Cary Grant Festival, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- Cary Grant Festival accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.By submitting entries and by agreeing to take part in the Competition, entrants hereby grant Cary Grant Festival a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, broadcast and perform any elements of the entries.
- Cary Grant Festival and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Cary Grant Festival which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Cary Grant Festival may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition
- Prizes are as described and are available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
- Cary Grant Festival is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.